Hi Bu:
Until the interface with Gora is available you could use Apache Sqoop to import your mysql table into HDFS and then run your Giraph job.

Cheers
Gustavo

Em 06/09/2013 04:43, "Claudio Martella" <claudio.martella@gmail.com> escreveu:
Hi Bu,

no, currently we do not have a DBInputFormat. We have an open issue with a google summer of code student working on a GoraInputFormat, which supports also reading from RDBMs through Gora. However, if/when it will get it, it will not provide a rich semantic as DBInputFormat, e.g. you'll be able to only provide scan-like/range queries, instead of ANY query like DBInputFormat.

I think that creating an DB[Vertex|Edge]InputFormat starting from the hadoop DBInputFormat should not be too hard and could prove to be a very useful contribution. If you think about providing an implementation, I can provide guidance.

Best,
Claudio