giraph-user mailing list archives

From Claudio Martella <claudio.marte...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Counter limit
Date Mon, 09 Sep 2013 13:43:53 GMT
No, I used a different counters limit on that hadoop version. Setting
mapreduce.job.counters.limit to a higher number and restarting JT and TT
worked for me. Maybe 64000 might be too high? Try setting it to 512. Does
not look like the case, but who knows.

--
   Claudio Martella
   claudio.martella@gmail.com