giraph-user mailing list archives

From Jyotirmoy Sundi <sundi...@gmail.com>
Subject ConnectedComponentsComputation in giraph 1.0.0
Date Tue, 24 Sep 2013 02:36:20 GMT
Hi ,
    I have installed giraph today and trying to play around with it.

I was trying to run the HCC algorithm. Although I am able to run the jobs
successfully but the outputs is not as expected.

I have a input format
1 2
2 3
3 1
4 5
5 6
6 6

The problem the output comes as
1 0
2 0
..
..
6 0

Its definitely a problem with the vip,vif or of. How do I resolve it, what
is the best known formats I should use, are there any examples with HCC ?
One more thing is in old version there is ConnectedComponentsVertex which
does not exist in 1.0.0, did the classname got changed , although the
methods are almost same ?

--
Best Regards,
Jyotirmoy Sundi