giraph-user mailing list archives

From Marco Aurelio Barbosa Fagnani Lotz <m.a.b.l...@stu12.qmul.ac.uk>
Subject Logger output
Date Fri, 09 Aug 2013 11:43:44 GMT
Hello there! :)

I am writing a Giraph application but I could not find the output place for the logs.
Where is the default output path to see the logged info?

By log I mean the log that is inside a class that one creates:

private static final Logger LOG =
      Logger.getLogger(SimpleBFSComputation.class);

I call the following method to enable that log to debug:
Log.setLevel(Level.DEBUG);

And then write some random content in it:
if (LOG.isDebugEnabled){
    LOG.debug("This is a logged line");}

Just to clarify, if I called the "Log.setLevel(Level.DEBUG);" I am enabling the log for debug,
and then the method isDebugEnabled will return true, correct?

Best Regards,
Marco Lotz