giraph-user mailing list archives

From Eli Reisman <apache.mail...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Question regarding bin/giraph and bin/giraph-env
Date Thu, 01 Aug 2013 20:16:45 GMT
I'm not sure anyone has been running Giraph via the giraph scripts with
Hbase input, maybe its messed up. I think those messages are from a time
when you could unpack the tar.gz build product in target/ somewhere else
and run from that instead of passing the fat jar to "hadoop jar" command
yourself.