giraph-user mailing list archives

From Vivek Sembium <vivek.semb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Help needed for Running my own java programs in Giraph
Date Sat, 24 Aug 2013 08:51:49 GMT
I tried with and without exporting hadoop classpath. I get the same error.

Here's the command that I tried
hadoop jar
/mnt/a1/sda4/hadoop/giraph/giraph-core/target/giraph-1.1.0-SNAPSHOT-for-hadoop-1.0.2-jar-with-dependencies.jar
org.apache.giraph.GiraphRunner -libjars
/mnt/a99/d0/vivek/workspace/Giraph/bin/SimplePageRankComputation.jar
practice.SimplePageRankComputation\$SimplePageRankMasterCompute -vif
org.apache.giraph.io.formats.JsonLongDoubleFloatDoubleVertexInputFormat
-vip /user/vivek/tiny_graph.txt -w 3

13/08/24 14:21:00 INFO utils.ConfigurationUtils: No edge input format
specified. Ensure your InputFormat does not require one.
13/08/24 14:21:00 INFO utils.ConfigurationUtils: No output format
specified. Ensure your OutputFormat does not require one.
org/apache/giraph/master/DefaultMasterCompute
        at
java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(SecureClassLoader.java:142)
        at java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(URLClassLoader.java:277)
        at java.net.URLClassLoader.access$000(URLClassLoader.java:73)
        at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:294)
        at
org.apache.giraph.utils.ConfigurationUtils.handleComputationClass(ConfigurationUtils.java:425)
        at
org.apache.giraph.utils.ConfigurationUtils.populateGiraphConfiguration(ConfigurationUtils.java:408)
        at
org.apache.giraph.utils.ConfigurationUtils.parseArgs(ConfigurationUtils.java:200)
        at org.apache.giraph.GiraphRunner.run(GiraphRunner.java:74)
        at org.apache.hadoop.util.ToolRunner.run(ToolRunner.java:79)
        at org.apache.giraph.GiraphRunner.main(GiraphRunner.java:124)
        at
        at
org.apache.giraph.master.DefaultMasterCompute
        at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:294)
        ... 26 more

I gave the graph input as JSON file. Why does it ask for edge input file
again?

Why isnt this working?