giraph-user mailing list archives

From Kyle Orlando <kyle.r.orla...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: quick start tutorial errors
Date Wed, 14 Aug 2013 16:48:35 GMT
1.) This appears to be a typo on the quick start page. Assuming you've
followed the previous steps, it should be:

su - hduser

2.) This also appears to be a typo on the quick start page; the lack of the
initial <description> tag is what's causing the error, but seeing that
there's no description, the tag in general seems unnecessary. It should be
this:

On Tue, Aug 13, 2013 at 5:07 AM, 陆峰 <lufeng@zhihuiya.com> wrote:

> Hi All
>
> When I start to use Giraph using this tutorial [0], I find some problems.
>
> 1. su - hdadmin
>  can not switch to hdadmin user, need to add hdadmin user first
>
> 2. hdfs-site.xml configuration error

</description> </property>

--
Kyle Orlando