giraph-user mailing list archives

From Kyle Orlando <kyle.r.orla...@gmail.com>
Subject Specifying multiple jars for giraph job
Date Tue, 13 Aug 2013 18:47:09 GMT
Hi,

If you have code that you'd like to use that's in a separate jar file,
what's the best way to include it when running a giraph job? I've
never been able to get the -libjars command to work properly for
hadoop, nor do I really know what it's exact purpose is, but thus far
I've just been combining all of the giraph jars + my jars into one
mega jar file, so my command looks like "hadoop jar combined.jar
org.apache.giraph.GiraphRunner ..."   It's been working fine, but
there has to be a better way to do this!

Thanks,
--
Kyle Orlando
Computer Engineering Major