giraph-user mailing list archives

From Claudio Martella <claudio.marte...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Dynamic Graphs
Date Wed, 14 Aug 2013 14:25:11 GMT
Hi Marco,

Giraph currently does not support that. One way of doing this would be by
having a specific (pseudo-)vertex to act as the "injector" of the new
vertices and edges For example, it would read a file from HDFS and call the
mutable API during the computation, superstep after superstep.

--
   Claudio Martella
   claudio.martella@gmail.com