giraph-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Tom M <thnyanmthn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Compilation Error
Date Thu, 08 Aug 2013 00:08:45 GMT
Thanks a lot. I did a lot of things, and now I can build it with mvn
-Phadoop=non_secure compile. Also, I can run the example here (Page
Ranking) , but still having issues with the ShortestPath Example. I will do
another post tomorow, thanks for your help.


On Wed, Aug 7, 2013 at 11:08 AM, Ashish Jain <ashish.sdr@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello Tom,
>
> I was running into similar issues and did a few things, not sure which of
> those solved the problem -
>
> 1) mvn clean at top level
> 2) mvn install -Dmaven.test.skip=true -U (this will force maven to check
> the repository online instead of the local cache copy)
> 3) Change the central repo in your pom.xml to
> http://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2
>
> Hope this helps
> Ashish
>
>
> On Wed, Aug 7, 2013 at 9:01 AM, Tom M <thnyanmthnyan@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Thanks Zeyuan,  I tried the online source repository but it does not
>> work. I keep getting the same error messages. Can someone please help me
>> resolve this issue? My hadoop version is 1.0.4, what command should I use
>> to compile Giraph? I have tried the following:
>>
>>    mvn compile
>>    mvn -Phadoop_non_secure compile
>>    mvn -Phadoop_1.0 compile
>>
>>       but none seems to work. Any help will be appreciated.
>>
>>
>> Best,
>> Tom
>>
>>
>> On Tue, Aug 6, 2013 at 6:06 PM, Zeyuan Xiang <xiangzeyuan90@gmail.com>wrote:
>>
>>> Hi, your source repository seems broken
>>> you can check out the source repository: git clone
>>> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/giraph.git and complie it.
>>> And the Internet maybe the another reason, you can try multiple times.
>>> Hope can help you.
>>>
>>>
>>> p.s. you can reference
>>> http://marsty5.wordpress.com/2013/04/03/how-to-set-up-apache-giraph/
>>>        it's a nice guide.
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> On Wed, Aug 7, 2013 at 2:18 AM, Tom M <thnyanmthnyan@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>>> Hi,
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>  I am trying to build Giraph. I have the following:
>>>>
>>>> java version "1.7.0_25"
>>>>
>>>> Apache Maven 3.0.4
>>>>
>>>>  Hadoop 1.0.4
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> and I am following the instruction in this page:
>>>>
>>>> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/GIRAPH/Quick+Start+Guide
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> When I run: mvn compile , I get the following error:
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> [INFO] Scanning for projects...
>>>>
>>>> [INFO]
>>>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>>
>>>> [INFO] Reactor Build Order:
>>>>
>>>> [INFO]
>>>>
>>>> [INFO] Apache Giraph Parent
>>>>
>>>> [INFO] Apache Giraph Core
>>>>
>>>> [INFO] Apache Giraph Examples
>>>>
>>>> [INFO] Apache Giraph Accumulo I/O
>>>>
>>>> [INFO] Apache Giraph HBase I/O
>>>>
>>>> [INFO] Apache Giraph HCatalog I/O
>>>>
>>>> [INFO] Apache Giraph Hive I/O
>>>>
>>>> [INFO] Apache Giraph Rexster I/O
>>>>
>>>> [INFO]
>>>>
>>>> [INFO]
>>>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>>
>>>> [INFO] Building Apache Giraph Parent 1.1.0-SNAPSHOT
>>>>
>>>> [INFO]
>>>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>>
>>>> [INFO]
>>>>
>>>> [INFO] --- mavanagaiata:0.5.0:branch (git-commit) @ giraph-parent ---
>>>>
>>>> [INFO]
>>>>
>>>> [INFO] --- mavanagaiata:0.5.0:commit (git-commit) @ giraph-parent ---
>>>>
>>>> [INFO]
>>>>
>>>> [INFO]
>>>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>>
>>>> [INFO] Building Apache Giraph Core 1.1.0-SNAPSHOT
>>>>
>>>> [INFO]
>>>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>>
>>>> [INFO]
>>>>
>>>> [INFO] --- mavanagaiata:0.5.0:branch (git-commit) @ giraph-core ---
>>>>
>>>> [INFO]
>>>>
>>>> [INFO] --- mavanagaiata:0.5.0:commit (git-commit) @ giraph-core ---
>>>>
>>>> [INFO]
>>>>
>>>> [INFO] --- maven-enforcer-plugin:1.0.1:enforce (enforce-maven) @
>>>> giraph-core ---
>>>>
>>>> [INFO]
>>>>
>>>> [INFO] --- munge-maven-plugin:1.0:munge (munge) @ giraph-core ---
>>>>
>>>> [INFO]
>>>>
>>>> [INFO] --- maven-resources-plugin:2.3:resources (default-resources) @
>>>> giraph-core ---
>>>>
>>>> [INFO] Using 'UTF-8' encoding to copy filtered resources.
>>>>
>>>> [INFO] Copying 1 resource
>>>>
>>>> [INFO]
>>>>
>>>> [INFO] --- maven-compiler-plugin:3.0:compile (default-compile) @
>>>> giraph-core ---
>>>>
>>>> [INFO] Changes detected - recompiling the module!
>>>>
>>>> [INFO] Compiling 532 source files to
>>>> /home/tom/giraph/giraph-core/target/munged/classes
>>>>
>>>> [WARNING]
>>>> /home/tom/giraph/giraph-core/target/munged/main/org/apache/giraph/utils/UnsafeByteArrayInputStream.java:[34,32]
>>>> sun.misc.Unsafe is internal proprietary API and may be removed in a future
>>>> release
>>>>
>>>> [WARNING]
>>>> /home/tom/giraph/giraph-core/target/munged/main/org/apache/giraph/utils/UnsafeByteArrayInputStream.java:[37,29]
>>>> sun.misc.Unsafe is internal proprietary API and may be removed in a future
>>>> release
>>>>
>>>> [WARNING]
>>>> /home/tom/giraph/giraph-core/target/munged/main/org/apache/giraph/utils/UnsafeByteArrayInputStream.java:[39,25]
>>>> sun.misc.Unsafe is internal proprietary API and may be removed in a future
>>>> release
>>>>
>>>> [WARNING]
>>>> /home/tom/giraph/giraph-core/target/munged/main/org/apache/giraph/utils/UnsafeByteArrayOutputStream.java:[33,29]
>>>> sun.misc.Unsafe is internal proprietary API and may be removed in a future
>>>> release
>>>>
>>>> [WARNING]
>>>> /home/tom/giraph/giraph-core/target/munged/main/org/apache/giraph/utils/UnsafeByteArrayOutputStream.java:[35,25]
>>>> sun.misc.Unsafe is internal proprietary API and may be removed in a future
>>>> release
>>>>
>>>> [WARNING]
>>>> /home/tom/giraph/giraph-core/target/munged/main/org/apache/giraph/utils/UnsafeByteArrayOutputStream.java:[66,32]
>>>> sun.misc.Unsafe is internal proprietary API and may be removed in a future
>>>> release
>>>>
>>>> [WARNING]
>>>> /home/tom/giraph/giraph-core/target/munged/main/org/apache/giraph/master/BspServiceMaster.java:
>>>> Some input files use or override a deprecated API.
>>>>
>>>> [WARNING]
>>>> /home/tom/giraph/giraph-core/target/munged/main/org/apache/giraph/master/BspServiceMaster.java:
>>>> Recompile with -Xlint:deprecation for details.
>>>>
>>>> [WARNING]
>>>> /home/tom/giraph/giraph-core/target/munged/main/org/apache/giraph/metrics/GiraphMetricsRegistry.java:
>>>> Some input files use unchecked or unsafe operations.
>>>>
>>>> [WARNING]
>>>> /home/tom/giraph/giraph-core/target/munged/main/org/apache/giraph/metrics/GiraphMetricsRegistry.java:
>>>> Recompile with -Xlint:unchecked for details.
>>>>
>>>> [INFO]
>>>>
>>>> [INFO] --- maven-assembly-plugin:2.4:single (build-fat-jar) @
>>>> giraph-core ---
>>>>
>>>> [INFO] Building jar:
>>>> /home/tom/giraph/giraph-core/target/giraph-1.1.0-SNAPSHOT-for-hadoop-0.20.203.0-jar-with-dependencies.jar
>>>>
>>>> [INFO]
>>>>
>>>> [INFO] --- maven-antrun-plugin:1.6:run (default) @ giraph-core ---
>>>>
>>>> [INFO] Executing tasks
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> main:
>>>>
>>>>      [java] java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
>>>> org/apache/hadoop/io/Writable
>>>>
>>>>      [java]     at
>>>> org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.ExecuteJava.execute(ExecuteJava.java:194)
>>>>
>>>>      [java]     at org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Java.run(Java.java:771)
>>>>
>>>>      [java]     at
>>>> org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Java.executeJava(Java.java:221)
>>>>
>>>>      [java]     at
>>>> org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Java.executeJava(Java.java:135)
>>>>
>>>>      [java]     at
>>>> org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Java.execute(Java.java:108)
>>>>
>>>>      [java]     at
>>>> org.apache.tools.ant.UnknownElement.execute(UnknownElement.java:291)
>>>>
>>>>      [java]     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native
>>>> Method)
>>>>
>>>>      [java]     at
>>>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
>>>>
>>>>      [java]     at
>>>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
>>>>
>>>>      [java]     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606)
>>>>
>>>>      [java]     at
>>>> org.apache.tools.ant.dispatch.DispatchUtils.execute(DispatchUtils.java:106)
>>>>
>>>>      [java]     at org.apache.tools.ant.Task.perform(Task.java:348)
>>>>
>>>>      [java]     at org.apache.tools.ant.Target.execute(Target.java:390)
>>>>
>>>>      [java]     at
>>>> org.apache.tools.ant.Target.performTasks(Target.java:411)
>>>>
>>>>      [java]     at
>>>> org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeSortedTargets(Project.java:1397)
>>>>
>>>>      [java]     at
>>>> org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeTarget(Project.java:1366)
>>>>
>>>>      [java]     at
>>>> org.apache.maven.plugin.antrun.AntRunMojo.execute(AntRunMojo.java:270)
>>>>
>>>>      [java]     at
>>>> org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultBuildPluginManager.executeMojo(DefaultBuildPluginManager.java:101)
>>>>
>>>>      [java]     at
>>>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute(MojoExecutor.java:209)
>>>>
>>>>      [java]     at
>>>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute(MojoExecutor.java:153)
>>>>
>>>>      [java]     at
>>>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute(MojoExecutor.java:145)
>>>>
>>>>      [java]     at
>>>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleModuleBuilder.buildProject(LifecycleModuleBuilder.java:84)
>>>>
>>>>      [java]     at
>>>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleModuleBuilder.buildProject(LifecycleModuleBuilder.java:59)
>>>>
>>>>      [java]     at
>>>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleStarter.singleThreadedBuild(LifecycleStarter.java:183)
>>>>
>>>>      [java]     at
>>>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleStarter.execute(LifecycleStarter.java:161)
>>>>
>>>>      [java]     at
>>>> org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:320)
>>>>
>>>>      [java]     at
>>>> org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java:156)
>>>>
>>>>      [java]     at
>>>> org.apache.maven.cli.MavenCli.execute(MavenCli.java:537)
>>>>
>>>>      [java]     at
>>>> org.apache.maven.cli.MavenCli.doMain(MavenCli.java:196)
>>>>
>>>>      [java]     at org.apache.maven.cli.MavenCli.main(MavenCli.java:141)
>>>>
>>>>      [java]     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native
>>>> Method)
>>>>
>>>>      [java]     at
>>>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
>>>>
>>>>      [java]     at
>>>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
>>>>
>>>>      [java]     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606)
>>>>
>>>>      [java]     at
>>>> org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.launchEnhanced(Launcher.java:290)
>>>>
>>>>      [java]     at
>>>> org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.launch(Launcher.java:230)
>>>>
>>>>      [java]     at
>>>> org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.mainWithExitCode(Launcher.java:409)
>>>>
>>>>      [java]     at
>>>> org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:352)
>>>>
>>>>      [java] Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
>>>> org/apache/hadoop/io/Writable
>>>>
>>>>      [java]     at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method)
>>>>
>>>>      [java]     at
>>>> java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(ClassLoader.java:792)
>>>>
>>>>      [java]     at
>>>> org.apache.tools.ant.AntClassLoader.defineClassFromData(AntClassLoader.java:1124)
>>>>
>>>>      [java]     at
>>>> org.apache.tools.ant.AntClassLoader.getClassFromStream(AntClassLoader.java:1295)
>>>>
>>>>      [java]     at
>>>> org.apache.tools.ant.AntClassLoader.findClassInComponents(AntClassLoader.java:1351)
>>>>
>>>>      [java]     at
>>>> org.apache.tools.ant.AntClassLoader.findClass(AntClassLoader.java:1311)
>>>>
>>>>      [java]     at
>>>> org.apache.tools.ant.AntClassLoader.loadClass(AntClassLoader.java:1070)
>>>>
>>>>      [java]     at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:357)
>>>>
>>>>      [java]     at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method)
>>>>
>>>>      [java]     at
>>>> java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(ClassLoader.java:792)
>>>>
>>>>      [java]     at
>>>> org.apache.tools.ant.AntClassLoader.defineClassFromData(AntClassLoader.java:1124)
>>>>
>>>>      [java]     at
>>>> org.apache.tools.ant.AntClassLoader.getClassFromStream(AntClassLoader.java:1295)
>>>>
>>>>      [java]     at
>>>> org.apache.tools.ant.AntClassLoader.findClassInComponents(AntClassLoader.java:1351)
>>>>
>>>>      [java]     at
>>>> org.apache.tools.ant.AntClassLoader.findClass(AntClassLoader.java:1311)
>>>>
>>>>      [java]     at
>>>> org.apache.tools.ant.AntClassLoader.loadClass(AntClassLoader.java:1070)
>>>>
>>>>      [java]     at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:357)
>>>>
>>>>      [java]     at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method)
>>>>
>>>>      [java]     at
>>>> java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(ClassLoader.java:792)
>>>>
>>>>      [java]     at
>>>> org.apache.tools.ant.AntClassLoader.defineClassFromData(AntClassLoader.java:1124)
>>>>
>>>>      [java]     at
>>>> org.apache.tools.ant.AntClassLoader.getClassFromStream(AntClassLoader.java:1295)
>>>>
>>>>      [java]     at
>>>> org.apache.tools.ant.AntClassLoader.findClassInComponents(AntClassLoader.java:1351)
>>>>
>>>>      [java]     at
>>>> org.apache.tools.ant.AntClassLoader.findClass(AntClassLoader.java:1311)
>>>>
>>>>      [java]     at
>>>> org.apache.tools.ant.AntClassLoader.loadClass(AntClassLoader.java:1070)
>>>>
>>>>      [java]     at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:357)
>>>>
>>>>      [java]     at
>>>> org.apache.giraph.conf.GiraphConstants.<clinit>(GiraphConstants.java:129)
>>>>
>>>>      [java]     at
>>>> org.apache.giraph.conf.AllOptions.main(AllOptions.java:153)
>>>>
>>>>      [java]     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native
>>>> Method)
>>>>
>>>>      [java]     at
>>>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
>>>>
>>>>      [java]     at
>>>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
>>>>
>>>>      [java]     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606)
>>>>
>>>>      [java]     at
>>>> org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.ExecuteJava.run(ExecuteJava.java:217)
>>>>
>>>>      [java]     at
>>>> org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.ExecuteJava.execute(ExecuteJava.java:152)
>>>>
>>>>      [java]     ... 37 more
>>>>
>>>>      [java] Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
>>>> org.apache.hadoop.io.Writable
>>>>
>>>>      [java]     at
>>>> org.apache.tools.ant.AntClassLoader.findClassInComponents(AntClassLoader.java:1361)
>>>>
>>>>      [java]     at
>>>> org.apache.tools.ant.AntClassLoader.findClass(AntClassLoader.java:1311)
>>>>
>>>>      [java]     at
>>>> org.apache.tools.ant.AntClassLoader.loadClass(AntClassLoader.java:1070)
>>>>
>>>>      [java]     at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:357)
>>>>
>>>>      [java]     ... 69 more
>>>>
>>>>      [java] Java Result: -1
>>>>
>>>> [INFO] Executed tasks
>>>>
>>>> [INFO]
>>>>
>>>> [INFO]
>>>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>>
>>>> [INFO] Building Apache Giraph Examples 1.1.0-SNAPSHOT
>>>>
>>>> [INFO]
>>>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>>
>>>> [INFO]
>>>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>>
>>>> [INFO] Reactor Summary:
>>>>
>>>> [INFO]
>>>>
>>>> [INFO] Apache Giraph Parent .............................. SUCCESS
>>>> [1.604s]
>>>>
>>>> [INFO] Apache Giraph Core ................................ SUCCESS
>>>> [38.503s]
>>>>
>>>> [INFO] Apache Giraph Examples ............................ FAILURE
>>>> [0.095s]
>>>>
>>>> [INFO] Apache Giraph Accumulo I/O ........................ SKIPPED
>>>>
>>>> [INFO] Apache Giraph HBase I/O ........................... SKIPPED
>>>>
>>>> [INFO] Apache Giraph HCatalog I/O ........................ SKIPPED
>>>>
>>>> [INFO] Apache Giraph Hive I/O ............................ SKIPPED
>>>>
>>>> [INFO] Apache Giraph Rexster I/O ......................... SKIPPED
>>>>
>>>> [INFO]
>>>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>>
>>>> [INFO] BUILD FAILURE
>>>>
>>>> [INFO]
>>>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>>
>>>> [INFO] Total time: 41.175s
>>>>
>>>> [INFO] Finished at: Tue Aug 06 11:02:24 PDT 2013
>>>>
>>>> [INFO] Final Memory: 46M/439M
>>>>
>>>> [INFO]
>>>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>>
>>>> [ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project giraph-examples: Could not
>>>> resolve dependencies for project
>>>> org.apache.giraph:giraph-examples:jar:1.1.0-SNAPSHOT: Failure to find
>>>> org.apache.giraph:giraph-core:jar:tests:1.1.0-SNAPSHOT in
>>>> http://repo1.maven.org/maven2 was cached in the local repository,
>>>> resolution will not be reattempted until the update interval of central has
>>>> elapsed or updates are forced -> [Help 1]
>>>>
>>>> [ERROR]
>>>>
>>>> [ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with
>>>> the -e switch.
>>>>
>>>> [ERROR] Re-run Maven using the -X switch to enable full debug logging.
>>>>
>>>> [ERROR]
>>>>
>>>> [ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions,
>>>> please read the following articles:
>>>>
>>>> [ERROR] [Help 1]
>>>> http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/DependencyResolutionException
>>>>
>>>> [ERROR]
>>>>
>>>> [ERROR] After correcting the problems, you can resume the build with
>>>> the command
>>>>
>>>> [ERROR]   mvn <goals> -rf :giraph-examples
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> I tried to run mvn –Phadoop_non_secure compile, but I get the following
>>>> error:
>>>>
>>>> [INFO] Scanning for projects...
>>>>
>>>> [INFO]
>>>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>>
>>>> [INFO] Reactor Build Order:
>>>>
>>>> [INFO]
>>>>
>>>> [INFO] Apache Giraph Parent
>>>>
>>>> [INFO] Apache Giraph Core
>>>>
>>>> [INFO] Apache Giraph Examples
>>>>
>>>> [INFO] Apache Giraph Accumulo I/O
>>>>
>>>> [INFO] Apache Giraph HBase I/O
>>>>
>>>> [INFO] Apache Giraph HCatalog I/O
>>>>
>>>> [INFO]
>>>>
>>>> [INFO]
>>>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>>
>>>> [INFO] Building Apache Giraph Parent 1.1.0-SNAPSHOT
>>>>
>>>> [INFO]
>>>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>>
>>>> [INFO]
>>>>
>>>> [INFO] --- mavanagaiata:0.5.0:branch (git-commit) @ giraph-parent ---
>>>>
>>>> [INFO]
>>>>
>>>> [INFO] --- mavanagaiata:0.5.0:commit (git-commit) @ giraph-parent ---
>>>>
>>>> [INFO]
>>>>
>>>> [INFO]
>>>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>>
>>>> [INFO] Building Apache Giraph Core 1.1.0-SNAPSHOT
>>>>
>>>> [INFO]
>>>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>>
>>>> [INFO]
>>>>
>>>> [INFO] --- mavanagaiata:0.5.0:branch (git-commit) @ giraph-core ---
>>>>
>>>> [INFO]
>>>>
>>>> [INFO] --- mavanagaiata:0.5.0:commit (git-commit) @ giraph-core ---
>>>>
>>>> [INFO]
>>>>
>>>> [INFO] --- maven-enforcer-plugin:1.0.1:enforce (enforce-maven) @
>>>> giraph-core ---
>>>>
>>>> [INFO]
>>>>
>>>> [INFO] --- munge-maven-plugin:1.0:munge (munge) @ giraph-core ---
>>>>
>>>> [INFO]
>>>>
>>>> [INFO] --- maven-resources-plugin:2.3:resources (default-resources) @
>>>> giraph-core ---
>>>>
>>>> [INFO] Using 'UTF-8' encoding to copy filtered resources.
>>>>
>>>> [INFO] Copying 1 resource
>>>>
>>>> [INFO]
>>>>
>>>> [INFO] --- maven-compiler-plugin:3.0:compile (default-compile) @
>>>> giraph-core ---
>>>>
>>>> [INFO] Changes detected - recompiling the module!
>>>>
>>>> [INFO] Compiling 525 source files to
>>>> /home/tom/giraph/giraph-core/target/munged/classes
>>>>
>>>> [INFO] -------------------------------------------------------------
>>>>
>>>> [WARNING] COMPILATION WARNING :
>>>>
>>>> [INFO] -------------------------------------------------------------
>>>>
>>>> [WARNING]
>>>> /home/tom/giraph/giraph-core/target/munged/main/org/apache/giraph/utils/UnsafeByteArrayInputStream.java:[34,32]
>>>> sun.misc.Unsafe is internal proprietary API and may be removed in a future
>>>> release
>>>>
>>>> [WARNING]
>>>> /home/tom/giraph/giraph-core/target/munged/main/org/apache/giraph/utils/UnsafeByteArrayInputStream.java:[37,29]
>>>> sun.misc.Unsafe is internal proprietary API and may be removed in a future
>>>> release
>>>>
>>>> [WARNING]
>>>> /home/tom/giraph/giraph-core/target/munged/main/org/apache/giraph/utils/UnsafeByteArrayInputStream.java:[39,25]
>>>> sun.misc.Unsafe is internal proprietary API and may be removed in a future
>>>> release
>>>>
>>>> [WARNING]
>>>> /home/tom/giraph/giraph-core/target/munged/main/org/apache/giraph/utils/UnsafeByteArrayOutputStream.java:[33,29]
>>>> sun.misc.Unsafe is internal proprietary API and may be removed in a future
>>>> release
>>>>
>>>> [WARNING]
>>>> /home/tom/giraph/giraph-core/target/munged/main/org/apache/giraph/utils/UnsafeByteArrayOutputStream.java:[35,25]
>>>> sun.misc.Unsafe is internal proprietary API and may be removed in a future
>>>> release
>>>>
>>>> [WARNING]
>>>> /home/tom/giraph/giraph-core/target/munged/main/org/apache/giraph/utils/UnsafeByteArrayOutputStream.java:[66,32]
>>>> sun.misc.Unsafe is internal proprietary API and may be removed in a future
>>>> release
>>>>
>>>> [WARNING]
>>>> /home/tom/giraph/giraph-core/target/munged/main/org/apache/giraph/master/BspServiceMaster.java:
>>>> /home/tom/giraph/giraph-core/target/munged/main/org/apache/giraph/master/BspServiceMaster.java
>>>> uses or overrides a deprecated API.
>>>>
>>>> [WARNING]
>>>> /home/tom/giraph/giraph-core/target/munged/main/org/apache/giraph/master/BspServiceMaster.java:
>>>> Recompile with -Xlint:deprecation for details.
>>>>
>>>> [WARNING]
>>>> /home/tom/giraph/giraph-core/target/munged/main/org/apache/giraph/metrics/GiraphMetricsRegistry.java:
>>>> Some input files use unchecked or unsafe operations.
>>>>
>>>> [WARNING]
>>>> /home/tom/giraph/giraph-core/target/munged/main/org/apache/giraph/metrics/GiraphMetricsRegistry.java:
>>>> Recompile with -Xlint:unchecked for details.
>>>>
>>>> [INFO] 10 warnings
>>>>
>>>> [INFO] -------------------------------------------------------------
>>>>
>>>> [INFO] -------------------------------------------------------------
>>>>
>>>> [ERROR] COMPILATION ERROR :
>>>>
>>>> [INFO] -------------------------------------------------------------
>>>>
>>>> [ERROR]
>>>> /home/tom/giraph/giraph-core/target/munged/main/org/apache/giraph/io/formats/GraphvizOutputFormat.java:[30,35]
>>>> cannot find symbol
>>>>
>>>>   symbol:   class JobStatus
>>>>
>>>>   location: package org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce
>>>>
>>>> [ERROR]
>>>> /home/tom/giraph/giraph-core/target/munged/main/org/apache/giraph/io/formats/GraphvizOutputFormat.java:[187,68]
>>>> package JobStatus does not exist
>>>>
>>>> [ERROR]
>>>> /home/tom/giraph/giraph-core/target/munged/main/org/apache/giraph/io/formats/GraphvizOutputFormat.java:[187,5]
>>>> method does not override or implement a method from a supertype
>>>>
>>>> [ERROR]
>>>> /home/tom/giraph/giraph-core/target/munged/main/org/apache/giraph/io/formats/GraphvizOutputFormat.java:[204,15]
>>>> cannot find symbol
>>>>
>>>>   symbol:   method commitJob(org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.JobContext)
>>>>
>>>>   location: variable delegate of type
>>>> org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.OutputCommitter
>>>>
>>>> [ERROR]
>>>> /home/tom/giraph/giraph-core/target/munged/main/org/apache/giraph/io/formats/GraphvizOutputFormat.java:[202,5]
>>>> method does not override or implement a method from a supertype
>>>>
>>>> [INFO] 5 errors
>>>>
>>>> [INFO] -------------------------------------------------------------
>>>>
>>>> [INFO]
>>>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>>
>>>> [INFO] Reactor Summary:
>>>>
>>>> [INFO]
>>>>
>>>> [INFO] Apache Giraph Parent .............................. SUCCESS
>>>> [1.637s]
>>>>
>>>> [INFO] Apache Giraph Core ................................ FAILURE
>>>> [12.114s]
>>>>
>>>> [INFO] Apache Giraph Examples ............................ SKIPPED
>>>>
>>>> [INFO] Apache Giraph Accumulo I/O ........................ SKIPPED
>>>>
>>>> [INFO] Apache Giraph HBase I/O ........................... SKIPPED
>>>>
>>>> [INFO] Apache Giraph HCatalog I/O ........................ SKIPPED
>>>>
>>>> [INFO]
>>>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>>
>>>> [INFO] BUILD FAILURE
>>>>
>>>> [INFO]
>>>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>>
>>>> [INFO] Total time: 14.567s
>>>>
>>>> [INFO] Finished at: Tue Aug 06 11:06:34 PDT 2013
>>>>
>>>> [INFO] Final Memory: 28M/409M
>>>>
>>>> [INFO]
>>>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>>
>>>> [ERROR] Failed to execute goal
>>>> org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-compiler-plugin:3.0:compile
>>>> (default-compile) on project giraph-core: Compilation failure: Compilation
>>>> failure:
>>>>
>>>> [ERROR]
>>>> /home/tom/giraph/giraph-core/target/munged/main/org/apache/giraph/io/formats/GraphvizOutputFormat.java:[30,35]
>>>> cannot find symbol
>>>>
>>>> [ERROR] symbol:   class JobStatus
>>>>
>>>> [ERROR] location: package org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce
>>>>
>>>> [ERROR]
>>>> /home/tom/giraph/giraph-core/target/munged/main/org/apache/giraph/io/formats/GraphvizOutputFormat.java:[187,68]
>>>> package JobStatus does not exist
>>>>
>>>> [ERROR]
>>>> /home/tom/giraph/giraph-core/target/munged/main/org/apache/giraph/io/formats/GraphvizOutputFormat.java:[187,5]
>>>> method does not override or implement a method from a supertype
>>>>
>>>> [ERROR]
>>>> /home/tom/giraph/giraph-core/target/munged/main/org/apache/giraph/io/formats/GraphvizOutputFormat.java:[204,15]
>>>> cannot find symbol
>>>>
>>>> [ERROR] symbol:   method
>>>> commitJob(org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.JobContext)
>>>>
>>>> [ERROR] location: variable delegate of type
>>>> org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.OutputCommitter
>>>>
>>>> [ERROR]
>>>> /home/tom/giraph/giraph-core/target/munged/main/org/apache/giraph/io/formats/GraphvizOutputFormat.java:[202,5]
>>>> method does not override or implement a method from a supertype
>>>>
>>>> [ERROR] -> [Help 1]
>>>>
>>>> [ERROR]
>>>>
>>>> [ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with
>>>> the -e switch.
>>>>
>>>> [ERROR] Re-run Maven using the -X switch to enable full debug logging.
>>>>
>>>> [ERROR]
>>>>
>>>> [ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions,
>>>> please read the following articles:
>>>>
>>>> [ERROR] [Help 1]
>>>> http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/MojoFailureException
>>>>
>>>> [ERROR]
>>>>
>>>> [ERROR] After correcting the problems, you can resume the build with
>>>> the command
>>>>
>>>> [ERROR]   mvn <goals> -rf :giraph-core
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> Can someone please help me resolve this issue?
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>>
>>
>

Mime
View raw message