giraph-user mailing list archives

From Avery Ching <ach...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Workers input splits and MasterCompute communication
Date Mon, 19 Aug 2013 17:17:29 GMT
That makes sense, since the Context doesn't have a real InputSplit (it's
a Giraph one - see BspInputSplit).

What information are you trying to get out of the input splits? Giraph
workers can process an arbitrary number of input splits (0 or more), so
I don't think this will be useful.

You can use Configuration if you need to set some information at runtime.

Avery