giraph-user mailing list archives

From Avery Ching <ach...@apache.org>
Subject Re: MultiVertexInputFormat
Date Fri, 16 Aug 2013 16:49:36 GMT
This is doable in Giraph, you can use as many vertex or edge input
formats as you like (via GIRAPH-639).  You just need to choose
MultiVertexInputFormat and/or MultiEdgeInputFromat

See VertexInputFormatDescription for vertex input formats

   /**
    * VertexInputFormats description - JSON array containing a JSON
array for
    * each vertex input. Vertex input JSON arrays contain one or two
elements -
    * first one is the name of vertex input class, and second one is
JSON object
    * with all specific parameters for this vertex input. For example:
    * [["VIF1",{"p":"v1"}],["VIF2",{"p":"v2","q":"v"}]]
    */
   public static final StrConfOption VERTEX_INPUT_FORMAT_DESCRIPTIONS =
       new StrConfOption("giraph.multiVertexInput.descriptions", null,
           "VertexInputFormats description - JSON array containing a
JSON " +
           "array for each vertex input. Vertex input JSON arrays
contain " +
           "one or two elements - first one is the name of vertex input " +
           "class, and second one is JSON object with all specific
parameters " +
           "for this vertex input. For example:
[[\"VIF1\",{\"p\":\"v1\"}]," +
           "[\"VIF2\",{\"p\":\"v2\",\"q\":\"v\"}]]\"");

See EdgeInputFormatDescription for edge input formats

   /**
    * EdgeInputFormats description - JSON array containing a JSON array for
    * each edge input. Edge input JSON arrays contain one or two elements -
    * first one is the name of edge input class, and second one is JSON
object
    * with all specific parameters for this edge input. For example:
    * [["EIF1",{"p":"v1"}],["EIF2",{"p":"v2","q":"v"}]]
    */
   public static final StrConfOption EDGE_INPUT_FORMAT_DESCRIPTIONS =
       new StrConfOption("giraph.multiEdgeInput.descriptions", null,
           "EdgeInputFormats description - JSON array containing a JSON
array " +
           "for each edge input. Edge input JSON arrays contain one or
two " +
           "elements - first one is the name of edge input class, and
second " +
           "one is JSON object with all specific parameters for this
edge " +
           "input. For example: [[\"EIF1\",{\"p\":\"v1\"}]," +

Hope that helps,

Avery