giraph-user mailing list archives

From Marco Aurelio Barbosa Fagnani Lotz <m.a.b.l...@stu12.qmul.ac.uk>
Subject Workers input splits and MasterCompute communication
Date Sat, 17 Aug 2013 19:20:37 GMT
Hello all :)

In what class the workers actually get the input file splits from the file system?

Is it possible to a MasterCompute class object to have access/communication with the workers
in that job? I though about using aggregators, but then I assumed that aggregators actually
work with vertices compute() (and related methods) and not with the worker itself.

When I mean workers I don't mean the vertices in each worker, but the object that runs the
compute for all the vertices in that worker.

Best Regards,
Marco Lotz