giraph-user mailing list archives

From Maria Stylianou <mars...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Question on giraph
Date Fri, 19 Jul 2013 15:58:52 GMT
Hi Mohit,

an addition to my previous e-mail: I am currently implementing a case where
users and items do have some differences in their value. So what I did, I
created an extra field in the vertex value which is only used when the
vertex represents an item. When the vertex represents a user, this field
remains unused.

If you - or anybody else - has a different approach, don't feel shy to
share it with us :)

Cheers,