giraph-user mailing list archives

From Tom M <thnyanmthn...@gmail.com>
Subject Multiple Data Sources
Date Mon, 15 Jul 2013 16:54:30 GMT
Hi,

    I am a new to Giraph. I am working on implementing a graph algorithm
that first reads vertex values from multiple sources (HDFS, MySQL). So
basically, I would have two types of vertices, values of each vertex type
can be read from a different data source. I know that, in MR, we can use
DBInputFormat to retrieve tuples from RDBMS for example, and then join them
with data read from HDFS. My question, can we do that in Giraph? i.e. can
the graph be constructed from different data sources? Thanks a lot in
advance.

Best,

Tom