giraph-user mailing list archives

From Laurens Rietveld <laurens.rietv...@gmail.com>
Subject DefaultVertexValueFactory can not access a member of class ...
Date Fri, 21 Jun 2013 11:41:12 GMT
I'm using giraph trunk, and getting the following error:

Caused by: java.lang.IllegalAccessException: Class
org.apache.giraph.graph.DefaultVertexValueFactory can not access a
member of class nl.vu.giraph.Giraph.BCNode with modifiers ""
	at sun.reflect.Reflection.ensureMemberAccess(Reflection.java:65)
	at org.apache.giraph.graph.DefaultVertexValueFactory.createVertexValue(DefaultVertexValueFactory.java:48)

Here, BCNode is our own class which implements Writable. All works
fine until we've reached 'map 100%'. Then it stalls. Is there
something I'm not considering here? The code I use for BCNode is found
here: https://github.com/LaurensRietveld/GiraphAnalysis/blob/master/src/main/java/org/data2semantics/giraph/BCNode.java

The class I execute in giraph is found here:
https://github.com/LaurensRietveld/GiraphAnalysis/blob/master/src/main/java/org/data2semantics/giraph/BetweennessCentrality.java

The command I execute is the following:

hadoop jar giraph.jar org.apache.giraph.GiraphRunner
nl.vu.giraph.Giraph.BetweennessCentrality -vif
nl.vu.giraph.Giraph.BcInputReader -vip input/input -of
org.apache.giraph.io.formats.IdWithValueTextOutputFormat -op output -w
7

Could someone give me some pointers?

ps. all code is accessible here:
https://github.com/LaurensRietveld/GiraphAnalysis