giraph-user mailing list archives

From Laurens Rietveld <laurens.rietv...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: DefaultVertexValueFactory can not access a member of class ...
Date Fri, 21 Jun 2013 12:22:07 GMT
Nvm.. Solved already. Caused by missing 'public' constructor modifiers in
the writable class

On Fri, Jun 21, 2013 at 1:41 PM, Laurens Rietveld <
laurens.rietveld@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm using giraph trunk, and getting the following error:
>
> Caused by: java.lang.IllegalAccessException: Class org.apache.giraph.graph.DefaultVertexValueFactory
can not access a member of class nl.vu.giraph.Giraph.BCNode with modifiers ""
> 	at sun.reflect.Reflection.ensureMemberAccess(Reflection.java:65)
> 	at java.lang.Class.newInstance0(Class.java:349)
> 	at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Class.java:308)
> 	at org.apache.giraph.graph.DefaultVertexValueFactory.createVertexValue(DefaultVertexValueFactory.java:48)
>

> Here, BCNode is our own class which implements Writable. All works fine until we've reached
'map 100%'. Then it stalls. Is there something I'm not considering here? The code I use for
BCNode is found here: https://github.com/LaurensRietveld/GiraphAnalysis/blob/master/src/main/java/org/data2semantics/giraph/BCNode.java

> The class I execute in giraph is found here: https://github.com/LaurensRietveld/GiraphAnalysis/blob/master/src/main/java/org/data2semantics/giraph/BetweennessCentrality.java
>
> The command I execute is the following:
>
> hadoop jar giraph.jar org.apache.giraph.GiraphRunner nl.vu.giraph.Giraph.BetweennessCentrality
-vif nl.vu.giraph.Giraph.BcInputReader -vip input/input -of org.apache.giraph.io.formats.IdWithValueTextOutputFormat
-op output -w 7