giraph-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Christian Krause ...@ckrause.org>
Subject Re: problem with running shortestpath example.
Date Mon, 24 Jun 2013 08:46:31 GMT
Hi,
You have a failed map task. Take a look at the web interface of the Job
Tracker. Open the logs of your job and look for exceptions.

Cheers,
Christian


2013/6/24 김원배 <zwigul@gmail.com>

> Hi, I'm beginner on giraph.
> I have a problem with running shortestpath example.
>
> I'm using giraph-1.0.0
> hadoop 0.20.203.0
> maven 3.1.0-alpha-1
> java 1.6.0_22
>
>
> when I command like this,
>
>
> hadoop jar \
> /home/wb/giraph-1.0.0/giraph-core/target/giraph-1.0.0-for-hadoop-0.20.203.0-jar-with-dependencies.jar
> \
> org.apache.giraph.GiraphRunner \
> org.apache.giraph.examples.SimpleShortestPathsVertex \
> -vif
> org.apache.giraph.io.formats.JsonLongDoubleFloatDoubleVertexInputFormat \
> -vip ./in/input \
> -of org.apache.giraph.io.formats.IdWithValueTextOutputFormat \
> -op ./outShortest \
> -w 1
>
>
> I get this result
>
>
> Exception in thread "main" java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
> org.apache.giraph.examples.SimpleShortestPathsVertex
>         at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:217)
>         at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
>         at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:205)
>         at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:321)
>         at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:266)
>         at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
>         at java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java:186)
>         at
> org.apache.giraph.utils.ConfigurationUtils.populateGiraphConfiguration(ConfigurationUtils.java:210)
>         at
> org.apache.giraph.utils.ConfigurationUtils.parseArgs(ConfigurationUtils.java:147)
>         at org.apache.giraph.GiraphRunner.run(GiraphRunner.java:74)
>         at org.apache.hadoop.util.ToolRunner.run(ToolRunner.java:65)
>         at org.apache.hadoop.util.ToolRunner.run(ToolRunner.java:79)
>         at org.apache.giraph.GiraphRunner.main(GiraphRunner.java:124)
>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>         at
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
>         at
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
>         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:616)
>         at org.apache.hadoop.util.RunJar.main(RunJar.java:156)
>
>
>
>
> and when I command like this,
>
>
> hadoop jar \
> /home/wb/giraph-1.0.0/giraph-examples/target/giraph-examples-1.0.0-for-hadoop-0.20.203.0-jar-with-dependencies.jar
> \
> org.apache.giraph.GiraphRunner \
> org.apache.giraph.examples.SimpleShortestPathsVertex \
> -vif
> org.apache.giraph.io.formats.JsonLongDoubleFloatDoubleVertexInputFormat \
> -vip /in/input \
> -of org.apache.giraph.io.formats.IdWithValueTextOutputFormat \
> -op /outShortest \
> -w 1
>
>
> I get this result.
>
>
> 13/06/24 16:40:54 INFO utils.ConfigurationUtils: No edge input format
> specified. Ensure your InputFormat does not require one.
> 13/06/24 16:40:54 WARN job.GiraphConfigurationValidator: Output format
> vertex index type is not known
> 13/06/24 16:40:54 WARN job.GiraphConfigurationValidator: Output format
> vertex value type is not known
> 13/06/24 16:40:54 WARN job.GiraphConfigurationValidator: Output format
> edge value type is not known
> 13/06/24 16:40:54 INFO job.GiraphJob: run: Since checkpointing is disabled
> (default), do not allow any task retries (setting mapred.map.max.attempts =
> 0, old value = 4)
> 13/06/24 16:40:56 INFO mapred.JobClient: Running job: job_201306241432_0005
> 13/06/24 16:40:57 INFO mapred.JobClient:  map 0% reduce 0%
> 13/06/24 16:41:18 INFO mapred.JobClient:  map 50% reduce 0%
> 13/06/24 16:41:21 INFO mapred.JobClient:  map 100% reduce 0%
> 13/06/24 16:51:29 INFO mapred.JobClient:  map 50% reduce 0%
> 13/06/24 16:51:37 INFO mapred.JobClient: Job complete:
> job_201306241432_0005
> 13/06/24 16:51:37 INFO mapred.JobClient: Counters: 6
> 13/06/24 16:51:37 INFO mapred.JobClient:   Job Counters
> 13/06/24 16:51:37 INFO mapred.JobClient:     SLOTS_MILLIS_MAPS=1242845
> 13/06/24 16:51:37 INFO mapred.JobClient:     Total time spent by all
> reduces waiting after reserving slots (ms)=0
> 13/06/24 16:51:37 INFO mapred.JobClient:     Total time spent by all maps
> waiting after reserving slots (ms)=0
> 13/06/24 16:51:37 INFO mapred.JobClient:     Launched map tasks=2
> 13/06/24 16:51:37 INFO mapred.JobClient:     SLOTS_MILLIS_REDUCES=0
> 13/06/24 16:51:37 INFO mapred.JobClient:     Failed map tasks=1
>
>
> I cannot find out what's the probelm. Thanks.
>
>

Mime
View raw message