Hi,

I changed to version 1.1.0 for the input filtering thing and I noticed the API changes due to GIRAPH-687. Actually this broke my code because, for some reason, I have some instance variables in the vertex class (some flags, lists) apart from the vertex value. When I adapt the code to use the computation class, I can't find a way to put these instance variables into each vertex.

So do we have something like setCustomVertexClass? How could I achieve this in 1.1.0?
Thanks.
--
JU Han

Software Engineer Intern @ KXEN Inc.
UTC   -  Université de Technologie de Compiègne
     GI06 - Fouille de Données et Décisionnel