giraph-user mailing list archives

From Han JU <ju.han.fe...@gmail.com>
Subject How to use a custom vertex in 1.1.0 SNAPSHOT
Date Thu, 23 May 2013 16:07:30 GMT
Hi,

I changed to version 1.1.0 for the input filtering thing and I noticed the
API changes due to GIRAPH-687. Actually this broke my code because, for
some reason, I have some instance variables in the vertex class (some
flags, lists) apart from the vertex value. When I adapt the code to use the
computation class, I can't find a way to put these instance variables into
each vertex.

So do we have something like setCustomVertexClass? How could I achieve this
in 1.1.0?
Thanks.
--
*JU Han*

Software Engineer Intern @ KXEN Inc.
UTC   -  Université de Technologie de Compiègne
*     **GI06 - Fouille de Données et Décisionnel*

+33 0619608888