giraph-user mailing list archives

From Han JU <ju.han.fe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Running Shortest Paths with edge list
Date Sat, 18 May 2013 22:11:02 GMT
maybe change the command:

> hadoop jar target/giraph-0.2-SNAPSHOT-for-hadoop-0.20.203.0-jar-with-dependencies.jar
org.apache.giraph.GiraphRunner
org.apache.giraph.examples.SimpleShortestPathsVertex
-eif org.apache.giraph.io.TextEdgeInputFormat -eip
Relationships-Companies-FinancialOrg.tsv
-of org.apache.giraph.io.TextVertexOutputFormat -op
shortestPathsOutputGraph -w 3

which specify that it's an edge input class.