giraph-user mailing list archives

From Rui Sarmento <rui_sarme...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Running Shortest Paths with edge list
Date Sat, 18 May 2013 18:26:58 GMT
Hi,

Continues to throw class not found exception.

Regards

Date: Sat, 18 May 2013 19:40:22 +0200
Subject: Re: Running Shortest Paths with edge list
From: ju.han.felix@gmail.com
To: user@giraph.apache.org

I think the input format class should be
org.apache.giraph.io.formats.TextEdgeInputFormat

You can verified them by looking at the source code.

2013/5/18 Rui Sarmento <rui_sarmento@hotmail.com>

Hi,

I'm having trouble running the following example with a relatively small network edge list,
can someone please give me some hints on what I might be doing wrong?

> hadoop jar target/giraph-0.2-SNAPSHOT-for-hadoop-0.20.203.0-jar-with-dependencies.jar
org.apache.giraph.GiraphRunner org.apache.giraph.examples.SimpleShortestPathsVertex -if org.apache.giraph.io.TextEdgeInputFormat
-ip Relationships-Companies-FinancialOrg.tsv -of org.apache.giraph.io.TextVertexOutputFormat
-op shortestPathsOutputGraph -w 3

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.RuntimeException: class org.apache.giraph.io.TextEdgeInputFormat
not org.apache.giraph.graph.VertexInputFormat
        at org.apache.hadoop.conf.Configuration.setClass(Configuration.java:1078)

        at org.apache.giraph.GiraphConfiguration.setVertexInputFormatClass(GiraphConfiguration.java:701)
        at org.apache.giraph.GiraphRunner.run(GiraphRunner.java:174)

        at org.apache.hadoop.util.ToolRunner.run(ToolRunner.java:79)
        at org.apache.giraph.GiraphRunner.main(GiraphRunner.java:272)

[110414015@hpcgrid-centos6 giraph]$

Many thanks,

--
JU Han