giraph-user mailing list archives

From Alessandro Presta <alessan...@fb.com>
Subject Re: Edge value types don't match
Date Fri, 17 May 2013 16:52:46 GMT
This looks like a bug.
I assume you're using a VertexValueInputFormat, which is really a
VertexInputFormat with E = Writable.
The problem is that we're checking that against the E parameter in Vertex,
which is NullWritable.
VertexValueInputFormat was modified after GiraphTypeValidator was created,
and this didn't get caught.
Thanks for reporting, I'll file a JIRA now.