giraph-user mailing list archives

From Ahmet Emre Alada─č <emre.ala...@agmlab.com>
Subject Superstep count
Date Mon, 20 May 2013 11:10:59 GMT
Hi,

In the benchmark examples we could specify the number of supersteps via
-s 10 parameter. But when we're using GraphRunner, how can we specify that?

hadoop jar
giraph-examples/target/giraph-examples-1.1.0-SNAPSHOT-for-hadoop-1.0.2-jar-with-dependencies.jar

org.apache.giraph.GiraphRunner
org.apache.giraph.examples.LinkRank.LinkRankVertex
-vif org.apache.giraph.examples.LinkRank.LinkRankVertexInputFormat
-eif org.apache.giraph.examples.LinkRank.LinkRankEdgeInputFormat
-of org.apache.giraph.examples.LinkRank.LinkRankVertexOutputFormat
-vip nodes.txt
-eip edges.txt
-op linkOutput7
-w 1

Currently my code runs for superstep 0, that's all.

Thanks,