giraph-user mailing list archives

From Ahmet Emre Alada─č <emre.ala...@agmlab.com>
Subject Re: Edge value types don't match
Date Mon, 20 May 2013 10:56:21 GMT
Thank you for your response Alessandro,

Yes I'm using a subclass of VertexInputFormat.  When it's being validated,

public class LinkRankEdgeInputFormat extends TextEdgeInputFormat<Text,
NullWritable> causes the error.

Is this bug hard to fix? I'm a newbie so I can't figure out where to
look at for fixing.

For now, I disabled the edge value type check in
verifyVertexInputFormatGenericTypes.