giraph-user mailing list archives

From Avery Ching <ach...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Compiling 1.0.0 distribution
Date Mon, 06 May 2013 06:51:58 GMT
My guess is that you don't have enough workers to run the job and the
master kills the job (i.e. are you running on a single machine setup?).
You can try to run first with one worker (this will take 2 map slots -
one for the master and one for the worker).  You can also look at the
logs from map task 0 to see more clearly what the error was.

Avery