giraph-user mailing list archives

From Avery Ching <ach...@apache.org>
Subject Re: About v1.0
Date Fri, 03 May 2013 16:33:53 GMT
We haven't officially released 1.0.0, but the vote passed and the source
is ready.  We are having some minor issues with mirroring a few
signature files from the release, but that won't affect the code (see
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-6199 for more details if you
like).  Please feel free to grab a copy:

http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/giraph/

Avery