giraph-user mailing list archives

From "David Gainer" <dgai...@bbn.com>
Subject basic output
Date Fri, 31 May 2013 19:17:48 GMT
I'm trying to get a basic program working - and can't figure out the output.
I have some older Giraph code that sets the output path from the hadoop
FileOutputFormat - but that doesn't seem to be doing the trick.  It runs
correctly and fills the vertices correctly based on debugging output - but
it doesn't actually output anything.  This is my run code.  The LongDouble
output format is a simple re-write of IdWithValue - I got the same result
(or lack thereof) using the built-in class.   I'd appreciate any help.
Thanks,

David

public int run(String[] args) throws Exception {

            int workers = 4;

            GiraphJob job = new GiraphJob(getConf(), getClass().getName());

            GiraphConfiguration conf = job.getConfiguration();

            conf.setWorkerConfiguration(workers, workers, 100.0f);

conf.setVertexInputFormatClass(LongDoubleDoubleAdjacencyListVertexInputForma
t.class);

         GiraphFileInputFormat.addVertexInputPath(conf, new Path(args[0]));

conf.setComputationClass(LongDoubleDoubleIdentityComputation.class);

//conf.setVertexOutputFormatClass(IdWithValueTextOutputFormat.class);

conf.setVertexOutputFormatClass(LongDoubleTextVertexOutputFormat.class);

         FileOutputFormat.setOutputPath(job.getInternalJob(), new
Path(args[1]));

            if (job.run(true)) {

                return 0;

            } else {