what do the logs say?

On Thu, Apr 18, 2013 at 9:04 PM, Alexandros Daglis <alexandros.daglis@epfl.ch> wrote:
Hello everybody,

it's been a while since I last ran the PageRank example. Back then, there was no GiraphRunner, and the example cound be executed directly. Now, I am trying to test something but I cannot manage to make the example work. I use the following command:

hadoop jar giraph-0.2-SNAPSHOT-for-hadoop-0.20.203.0-jar-with-dependencies.jar org.apache.giraph.GiraphRunner org.apache.giraph.examples.SimplePageRankVertex
-if org.apache.giraph.io.JsonLongDoubleFloatDoubleVertexInputFormat -w 1 -ip JSON_input -of org.apache.giraph.io.JsonLongDoubleFloatDoubleVertexOutputFormat -op outputJSON

The map phase proceeds up to 50% and then it freezes.
If I use 2 workers it freezes at 66%, with 3 workers at 75% etc.

Anyone has any idea about what might be causing the problem?

Thanks a lot in advance,
Alexandros

--
   Claudio Martella