giraph-user mailing list archives

From David Boyd <db...@data-tactics-corp.com>
Subject Re: Running SimpleShortestPathsVertex with ToolRunner
Date Thu, 04 Apr 2013 18:44:35 GMT
Jonathan:
      The ShortestPathBenchmark code you ran should be a good starting
point for your
task.  You will certainly have to write some code depending on the
format of your input
and any specific weights you wanted to apply to edges.   If you can put
your data into
the same format as that benchmark/example then you should be able to
start from
there.