giraph-user mailing list archives

From Eli Reisman <apache.mail...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Beginner's question
Date Mon, 25 Mar 2013 18:53:43 GMT
Compile with mvn -Phadoop_1.0 clean install

For the most part, you want to set (if you run with GiraphRunner or
bin/giraph) the -ca giraph.zkList=host:port,host:port (etc) of your cluster
ZK install. I have had trouble with the job-local ZK instances myself,
including using the 1.0.x Hadoop clusters.