giraph-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Ameet Kini <ameetk...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Zookeeper exception while running SimpleShortestPathsVertexTest
Date Sat, 09 Mar 2013 20:42:31 GMT
The test hangs after those messages. I assumed it is because of the
KeeperException messages.

Ameet

On Sat, Mar 9, 2013 at 12:14 PM, Avery Ching <aching@apache.org> wrote:
> I think those are info level logs rather than actual issues.  If your job
> completes successfully, I wouldn't worry about it.
>
>
> On 3/8/13 12:31 PM, Ameet Kini wrote:
>>
>> Hi folks,
>>
>> I am trying to run the SimpleShortestPathsVertexTest example
>> introduced by the unit testing tool as part of
>> (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GIRAPH-51) and see the below
>> zookeeper exception while running the testToyData method. I can run
>> giraph applications from the command-line and have confirmed that the
>> worker node can bring up zookeeper ok. Is there a configuration step I
>> am missing while running the unit test tool?
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Ameet
>>
>>
>>
>> [14:56:25]  INFO: [ZooKeeperServerMain] Starting server
>> [14:56:25]  INFO: [GiraphJob] run: Since checkpointing is disabled
>> (default), do not allow any task retries (setting
>> mapred.map.max.attempts = 0, old value = 4)
>> [14:56:25]  INFO: [ZooKeeperServer] Server
>> environment:zookeeper.version=3.3.3-1073969, built on 02/23/2011 22:27
>> GMT
>> [14:56:25]  INFO: [ZooKeeperServer] Server environment:host.name=dodo
>> [14:56:25]  INFO: [ZooKeeperServer] Server
>> environment:java.version=1.6.0_24
>> [14:56:25]  INFO: [ZooKeeperServer] Server environment:java.vendor=Sun
>> Microsystems Inc.
>> [14:56:25]  INFO: [ZooKeeperServer] Server
>> environment:java.home=/usr/lib/jvm/java-6-openjdk-amd64/jre
>> [14:56:25]  INFO: [ZooKeeperServer] Server
>>
>> environment:java.library.path=/usr/lib/jvm/java-6-openjdk-amd64/jre/lib/amd64/server:/usr/lib/jvm/java-6-openjdk-amd64/jre/lib/a\
>>
>> md64:/usr/lib/jvm/java-6-openjdk-amd64/jre/../lib/amd64:/usr/java/packages/lib/amd64:/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/jni:/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu:/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu:/usr/lib\
>> /jni:/lib:/usr/lib
>> [14:56:25]  INFO: [ZooKeeperServer] Server environment:java.io.tmpdir=/tmp
>> [14:56:25]  INFO: [ZooKeeperServer] Server environment:java.compiler=<NA>
>> [14:56:25]  INFO: [ZooKeeperServer] Server environment:os.name=Linux
>> [14:56:25]  INFO: [ZooKeeperServer] Server environment:os.arch=amd64
>> [14:56:25]  INFO: [ZooKeeperServer] Server
>> environment:os.version=3.2.0-29-generic
>> [14:56:25]  INFO: [ZooKeeperServer] Server environment:user.name=akini
>> [14:56:25]  INFO: [ZooKeeperServer] Server
>> environment:user.home=/home/akini
>> [14:56:25]  INFO: [ZooKeeperServer] Server
>> environment:user.dir=/home/akini/workspace/giraph_test
>> [14:56:25]  INFO: [ZooKeeperServer] tickTime set to 2000
>> [14:56:25]  INFO: [ZooKeeperServer] minSessionTimeout set to 10000
>> [14:56:25]  INFO: [ZooKeeperServer] maxSessionTimeout set to 100000
>> [14:56:25]  WARN: [JobClient] Use GenericOptionsParser for parsing the
>> arguments. Applications should implement Tool for the same.
>> [14:56:25]  INFO: [NIOServerCnxn] binding to port 0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0:22182
>> [14:56:25]  INFO: [FileTxnSnapLog] Snapshotting: 0
>> [14:56:25]  INFO: [JobClient] Running job: job_201303070954_0007
>> [14:56:26]  INFO: [JobClient]  map 0% reduce 0%
>> [14:56:30]  INFO: [NIOServerCnxn] Accepted socket connection from
>> /127.0.0.1:43076
>> [14:56:30]  INFO: [NIOServerCnxn] Client attempting to establish new
>> session at /127.0.0.1:43076
>> [14:56:30]  INFO: [FileTxnLog] Creating new log file: log.1
>> [14:56:31]  INFO: [NIOServerCnxn] Established session
>> 0x13d4b936bc30000 with negotiated timeout 60000 for client
>> /127.0.0.1:43076
>> [14:56:31]  INFO: [NIOServerCnxn] Accepted socket connection from
>> /127.0.0.1:43077
>> [14:56:31]  INFO: [NIOServerCnxn] Client attempting to establish new
>> session at /127.0.0.1:43077
>> [14:56:31]  INFO: [PrepRequestProcessor] Got user-level
>> KeeperException when processing sessionid:0x13d4b936bc30000
>> type:create cxid:0x1 zxid:0xfffffffffffffffe txntype:un\
>> known reqpath:n/a Error
>> Path:/_hadoopBsp/job_201303070954_0007/_masterElectionDir
>> Error:KeeperErrorCode = NoNode for
>> /_hadoopBsp/job_201303070954_0007/_masterElectionDir
>> [14:56:31]  INFO: [NIOServerCnxn] Established session
>> 0x13d4b936bc30001 with negotiated timeout 60000 for client
>> /127.0.0.1:43077
>> [14:56:31]  INFO: [PrepRequestProcessor] Got user-level
>> KeeperException when processing sessionid:0x13d4b936bc30001
>> type:create cxid:0x1 zxid:0xfffffffffffffffe txntype:un\
>> known reqpath:n/a Error
>> Path:/_hadoopBsp/job_201303070954_0007/_masterJobState
>> Error:KeeperErrorCode = NodeExists for
>> /_hadoopBsp/job_201303070954_0007/_masterJobState
>> [14:56:31]  INFO: [PrepRequestProcessor] Got user-level
>> KeeperException when processing sessionid:0x13d4b936bc30000
>> type:create cxid:0xc zxid:0xfffffffffffffffe txntype:un\
>> known reqpath:n/a Error
>> Path:/_hadoopBsp/job_201303070954_0007/_applicationAttemptsDir/0
>> Error:KeeperErrorCode = NoNode for
>> /_hadoopBsp/job_201303070954_0007/_applicationA\
>> ttemptsDir/0
>> [14:56:31]  INFO: [PrepRequestProcessor] Got user-level
>> KeeperException when processing sessionid:0x13d4b936bc30001
>> type:create cxid:0x3 zxid:0xfffffffffffffffe txntype:un\
>> known reqpath:n/a Error
>> Path:/_hadoopBsp/job_201303070954_0007/_applicationAttemptsDir
>> Error:KeeperErrorCode = NodeExists for
>> /_hadoopBsp/job_201303070954_0007/_applicatio\
>> nAttemptsDir
>> [14:56:31]  INFO: [PrepRequestProcessor] Got user-level
>> KeeperException when processing sessionid:0x13d4b936bc30000
>> type:create cxid:0xd zxid:0xfffffffffffffffe txntype:un\
>> known reqpath:n/a Error Path:/_hadoopBsp Error:KeeperErrorCode =
>> NodeExists for /_hadoopBsp
>> [14:56:31]  INFO: [PrepRequestProcessor] Got user-level
>> KeeperException when processing sessionid:0x13d4b936bc30000
>> type:create cxid:0xe zxid:0xfffffffffffffffe txntype:un\
>> known reqpath:n/a Error Path:/_hadoopBsp/job_201303070954_0007
>> Error:KeeperErrorCode = NodeExists for
>> /_hadoopBsp/job_201303070954_0007
>> [14:56:31]  INFO: [PrepRequestProcessor] Got user-level
>> KeeperException when processing sessionid:0x13d4b936bc30001
>> type:create cxid:0x5 zxid:0xfffffffffffffffe txntype:un\
>> known reqpath:n/a Error
>> Path:/_hadoopBsp/job_201303070954_0007/_applicationAttemptsDir/0
>> Error:KeeperErrorCode = NoNode for
>> /_hadoopBsp/job_201303070954_0007/_applicationA\
>> ttemptsDir/0
>> [14:56:31]  INFO: [PrepRequestProcessor] Got user-level
>> KeeperException when processing sessionid:0x13d4b936bc30000
>> type:create cxid:0xf zxid:0xfffffffffffffffe txntype:un\
>> known reqpath:n/a Error
>> Path:/_hadoopBsp/job_201303070954_0007/_applicationAttemptsDir
>> Error:KeeperErrorCode = NodeExists for
>> /_hadoopBsp/job_201303070954_0007/_applicatio\
>> nAttemptsDir
>> [14:56:31]  INFO: [PrepRequestProcessor] Got user-level
>> KeeperException when processing sessionid:0x13d4b936bc30001
>> type:create cxid:0x6 zxid:0xfffffffffffffffe txntype:un\
>> known reqpath:n/a Error Path:/_hadoopBsp Error:KeeperErrorCode =
>> NodeExists for /_hadoopBsp
>> [14:56:31]  INFO: [PrepRequestProcessor] Got user-level
>> KeeperException when processing sessionid:0x13d4b936bc30001
>> type:create cxid:0x7 zxid:0xfffffffffffffffe txntype:un\
>> known reqpath:n/a Error Path:/_hadoopBsp/job_201303070954_0007
>> Error:KeeperErrorCode = NodeExists for
>> /_hadoopBsp/job_201303070954_0007
>> [14:56:31]  INFO: [PrepRequestProcessor] Got user-level
>> KeeperException when processing sessionid:0x13d4b936bc30001
>> type:create cxid:0x8 zxid:0xfffffffffffffffe txntype:un\
>> known reqpath:n/a Error
>> Path:/_hadoopBsp/job_201303070954_0007/_applicationAttemptsDir
>> Error:KeeperErrorCode = NodeExists for
>> /_hadoopBsp/job_201303070954_0007/_application
>
>

Mime
View raw message