giraph-user mailing list archives

From Rui Sarmento <rui_sarme...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Input formats
Date Tue, 26 Mar 2013 16:08:16 GMT
Any advise on this issue? Do you need more information?

Thanks & Regards

From: rui_sarmento@hotmail.com
To: user@giraph.apache.org
Subject: RE: Input formats
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2013 20:46:57 +0000

Thanks for the info. It seems I'm unable to run ...examples.SimpleShortestPathsVertex with
these input formats, is there a converter available to convert from these formats to VertexInputFormat.
I mean I tried with the converted undirected edge list to the [3,0,[[843,0]]] format but I'm
getting the following error:

"Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NullPointerException"

Thanks in advance for your advise.

Regards