giraph-user mailing list archives

From Eli Reisman <apache.mail...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: InputFormat for the example SimpleMasterComputeVertex
Date Thu, 14 Feb 2013 22:23:29 GMT
Other folks on the list are also having this problem with the progressable
utile exception & job failures. I don't know much about master compute
usage but if it is needed to make the aggregators work, maybe we should
have a default dummy class that just handles aggregators if no other master
compute is specified? Or a wiki page? The progressable error message does
not lead us to this conclusion directly.