giraph-user mailing list archives

From Eli Reisman <apache.mail...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Trying to implement program to find betweenness centrality in giraph
Date Fri, 08 Feb 2013 01:50:14 GMT
Your input format is buggy, or needs to call "progress()" more often to
keep hadoop from timing out? Also, you might set the hadoop queue from
timing out for a much longer period. If it times out before your input
splits are all read, the job fails.

The progress() calls keep hadoop hearbeats going so the framework knows the
Giraph job is still running.

occurred while waiting for org.apache.giraph.utils.ProgressableUtils$FutureWaitable@40fd6cd8
> 	at org.apache.giraph.graph.GraphMapper.run(GraphMapper.java:102)
> 	at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.MapTask.runNewMapper(MapTask.java:647)
> 	at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.MapTask.run(MapTask.java:323)
> 	at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.Child$4.run(Child.java:266)
> 	at javax.security.auth.Subject.doAs(Subject.java:415)
>
> followed by some other errors
>
> 2) bc_random
>
> i actually couldnt understand all arg types here
>
> used :
>
> hadoop jar giraph-0.2-SNAPSHOT-for-hadoop-0.20.2-jar-with-dependencies.jar org.apache.giraph.examples.bc_random
org.apache.giraph.examples.bc_randomVertex --GMInputFormat ADJ  org.apache.giraph.examples.bc_randomVertexInputFormat
-i inputbet  --GMOutputFormat  ADJ org.apache.giraph.examples.bc_randomVertexOutputFormat
-o outputbet -w 1

> but gives error for k procedure arg (not sure what to give as value here, even about
about ip format i mentioned above  )