giraph-user mailing list archives

From Maria Stylianou <mars...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: InputFormat for the example SimpleMasterComputeVertex
Date Wed, 13 Feb 2013 12:25:23 GMT
I didn't change anything in the code. I took the example as it is.
Actually, the whole error message is this one:

java.lang.IllegalStateException: run: Caught an unrecoverable
exception waitFor: ExecutionException occurred while waiting for
org.apache.giraph.utils.ProgressableUtils$FutureWaitable@1ea326f9
	at org.apache.giraph.graph.GraphMapper.run(GraphMapper.java:102)
	at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.MapTask.runNewMapper(MapTask.java:763)
	at org.apache.hadoop.security.UserGroupInformation.doAs(UserGroupInformation.java:1059)
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: waitFor:
ExecutionException occurred while waiting for
org.apache.giraph.utils.ProgressableUtils$FutureWaitable@1ea326f9
	at org.apache.giraph.utils.ProgressableUtils.waitFor(ProgressableUtils.java:145)
	at org.apache.giraph.utils.ProgressableUtils.waitForever(ProgressableUtils.java:105)
	at org.apache.giraph.utils.ProgressableUtils.getFutureResult(ProgressableUtils.java:67)
	at org.apache.giraph.graph.GraphTaskManager.processGraphPartitions(GraphTaskManager.java:723)
	at org.apache.giraph.graph.GraphTaskManager.execute(GraphTaskManager.java:270)
	at org.apache.giraph.graph.GraphMapper.run(GraphMapper.java:92)
	... 7 more
Caused by: java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException:
java.lang.NullPointerException
	at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerGet(FutureTask.java:262)
	at org.apache.giraph.utils.ProgressableUtils$FutureWaitable.waitFor(ProgressableUtils.java:232)
	at org.apache.giraph.utils.ProgressableUtils.waitFor(ProgressableUtils.java:137)
	... 12 more
	at org.apache.giraph.examples.SimpleMasterComputeVertex.compute(SimpleMasterComputeVertex.java:42)
	at org.apache.giraph.graph.ComputeCallable.computePartition(ComputeCallable.java:204)
	at org.apache.giraph.graph.ComputeCallable.call(ComputeCallable.java:149)
	at org.apache.giraph.graph.ComputeCallable.call(ComputeCallable.java:63)
	at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:334)
	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1110)
	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:603)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722)