giraph-user mailing list archives

From Maria Stylianou <mars...@gmail.com>
Subject InputFormat for the example SimpleMasterComputeVertex
Date Wed, 13 Feb 2013 11:04:06 GMT
Hey,

I am trying to run the example SimpleMasterComputeVertex, but no matter
which Input Format and graph I give, it doesn't work. Each worker gives the
error:

Caused by: java.lang.*NullPointerException*
	at org.apache.giraph.examples.*SimpleMasterComputeVertex.compute*(SimpleMasterComputeVertex.java:*42*)

This line 42 is the first line of the compute()
public void compute(Iterable<DoubleWritable> messages){

So I guess, the initialization is not done correctly, because the input
file does not have the correct format.

Any help would be appreciated,
Thanks!
Maria