giraph-user mailing list archives

From Jan van der Lugt <janl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Trying to implement program to find betweenness centrality in giraph
Date Thu, 07 Feb 2013 16:17:32 GMT
I never actually ran bc_random, so I don't know how many supersteps it
needs for different input sizes. If you could try this out, it would be
worthwhile to know. Especially the relation between input size / number of
supersteps. It's a limitation of the Pregel paradigm that you need quite a
few superstep to do BFS, not a lot we can do about this...

On Thu, Feb 7, 2013 at 3:47 PM, Claudio Martella <claudio.martella@gmail.com

ExecutionException occurred while waiting for org.apache.giraph.utils.ProgressableUtils$FutureWaitable@40fd6cd8
>>> 	at org.apache.giraph.graph.GraphMapper.run(GraphMapper.java:102)
>>> 	at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.MapTask.runNewMapper(MapTask.java:647)
>>> 	at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.MapTask.run(MapTask.java:323)
>>> 	at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.Child$4.run(Child.java:266)
>>> 	at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
>>> 	at javax.security.auth.Subject.doAs(Subject.java:415)
>>>
>>> followed by some other errors
>>>
>>> 2) bc_random
>>>
>>> i actually couldnt understand all arg types here
>>>
>>> used :
>>>
>>> hadoop jar giraph-0.2-SNAPSHOT-for-hadoop-0.20.2-jar-with-dependencies.jar org.apache.giraph.examples.bc_random
org.apache.giraph.examples.bc_randomVertex --GMInputFormat ADJ  org.apache.giraph.examples.bc_randomVertexInputFormat
-i inputbet  --GMOutputFormat  ADJ org.apache.giraph.examples.bc_randomVertexOutputFormat
-o outputbet -w 1

>>> but gives error for k procedure arg (not sure what to give as value here, even
about about ip format i mentioned above  )