giraph-user mailing list archives

From pradeep kumar <pradeep0...@gmail.com>
Subject Trying to implement program to find betweenness centrality in giraph
Date Tue, 05 Feb 2013 19:23:20 GMT
Hi all,

Actually we are working on finding centrality for nodes in a graph
(betweenness , closeness and in-out) so far we have just implemented for
in-out and currently working on implementation of brandes alg for finding
betweenness centrality which requires finding shortest path for each node
to every node.

Actually right now problem we are facing is passing all-nodes list at
beginning for computation of shortest paths.

1) Is their a method availabe to achieve this. we are using giraph 1.0..(we
couldnt find method for support in file library)

2) Is it possible compute shortest path for node to every other in single
superstep

3) or can we use master compute for such computation

And is there any other way we can compute betweeness for nodes efficiently
in giraph..

Any suggestion..and..Thanks for help in advance..

--
Pradeep