giraph-user mailing list archives

From pradeep kumar <pradeep0...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Trying to implement program to find betweenness centrality in giraph
Date Thu, 07 Feb 2013 16:43:47 GMT
Hi Claudio
   actually i did increased limit on my laptop to 1024 (pseudo mode) it
took 361 supersteps for 15 nodes and 18 edges (depth 10+), we will soon be
testing this on cluster of 5 or 6 hope everything goes well. Is there a way
i can disable this check..? i remember someone posting this earlier..!! but
not sure how..;-(

 @Jan, yes,  actually even i want to see results,..:-)

PS thanks for all help..

ExecutionException occurred while waiting for org.apache.giraph.utils.ProgressableUtils$FutureWaitable@40fd6cd8

org.apache.giraph.examples.bc_random org.apache.giraph.examples.bc_randomVertex --GMInputFormat
ADJ  org.apache.giraph.examples.bc_randomVertexInputFormat -i inputbet  --GMOutputFormat
ADJ org.apache.giraph.examples.bc_randomVertexOutputFormat -o outputbet -w 1

even about about ip format i mentioned above  )

--
Pradeep Kumar