giraph-user mailing list archives

From pradeep kumar <pradeep0...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Trying to implement program to find betweenness centrality in giraph
Date Thu, 07 Feb 2013 15:34:13 GMT
Hi Jan,

well actually i just corrected my mistake.. i was running it wrong way,
thanks..
just 1 more question on map-reduce counters

giraph by default limits the superstep counters to 120
but in bc_random master superstep itself exceeds this, so i had to increase
the limit..this was just for 20 nodes sample i/p i was trying

my real data will be close to million nodes,  so how can i manage for such
large input..

occurred while waiting for org.apache.giraph.utils.ProgressableUtils$FutureWaitable@40fd6cd8
> 	at org.apache.giraph.graph.GraphMapper.run(GraphMapper.java:102)
> 	at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.MapTask.runNewMapper(MapTask.java:647)
> 	at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.MapTask.run(MapTask.java:323)
> 	at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.Child$4.run(Child.java:266)
> 	at javax.security.auth.Subject.doAs(Subject.java:415)
>
> followed by some other errors
>
> 2) bc_random
>
> i actually couldnt understand all arg types here
>
> used :
>
> hadoop jar giraph-0.2-SNAPSHOT-for-hadoop-0.20.2-jar-with-dependencies.jar org.apache.giraph.examples.bc_random
org.apache.giraph.examples.bc_randomVertex --GMInputFormat ADJ  org.apache.giraph.examples.bc_randomVertexInputFormat
-i inputbet  --GMOutputFormat  ADJ org.apache.giraph.examples.bc_randomVertexOutputFormat
-o outputbet -w 1

> but gives error for k procedure arg (not sure what to give as value here, even about
about ip format i mentioned above  )

--
Pradeep Kumar