giraph-user mailing list archives

From Claudio Martella <claudio.marte...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Trying to implement program to find betweenness centrality in giraph
Date Tue, 05 Feb 2013 19:38:20 GMT
Hi Prandeep,

unfortunately giraph is probably not the right tool to compute all pairs
shortest paths. Giraph is a good tool if you want to compute single source
shortest paths, following BFS. I do not know a good way to solve the all
pairs problem without a memory explosion (where every vertex keeps a map
with all the other N-1 vertices). I hope I'm short-seeing, and there's a
solution to your problem.

--
   Claudio Martella
   claudio.martella@gmail.com