giraph-user mailing list archives

From David Boyd <db...@data-tactics-corp.com>
Subject Re: Issue running Giraph with CDH4.1.1.
Date Thu, 14 Feb 2013 23:07:17 GMT
Eugene:
     Not a obvious question and I should have mentioned in my post that
I have
been running a number of other tests and engines on this cluster (Hive,
Pig, Mahout,
JCuda, etc.) successfully.

--
========= mailto:dboyd@data-tactics.com ============
David W. Boyd

and/or confidential and protected from disclosure.
If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient
or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message
to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication
is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication
in error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to
this message and deleting the material from any computer.