giraph-user mailing list archives

From Maja Kabiljo <majakabi...@fb.com>
Subject Re: Waiting for times required to be 19 (currently 18)
Date Thu, 21 Feb 2013 20:04:53 GMT
Nate,

Are all the workers waiting for request from the same worker? (in the log "waitSomeRequests:
Waiting for request" destTask is what you should look at) If so, check if there is some exception
on that worker. You can also try decreasing giraph.maxRequestMilliseconds and see what happens
after the request gets resent. Please let us know what you find out!

Maja

From: Nate <touring_fan@msn.com<mailto:touring_fan@msn.com>>
Date: Thursday, February 21, 2013 11:16 AM
To: "user@giraph.apache.org<mailto:user@giraph.apache.org>" <user@giraph.apache.org<mailto:user@giraph.apache.org>>
Subject: RE: Waiting for times required to be 19 (currently 18)

Hello Maja,

Thank you for your reply and link to the issue.
I last updated the code this week, and do infact have that issue checked-out in my local copy
of the source.  My compiled jar file of giraph-core is dated Feb 18th (three days ago).

I will do another update from Git very soon and build and test again to be sure that the fix
is in place and report back if the behavior changes.

Thank you,
Nate