giraph-user mailing list archives

From Avery Ching <ach...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Using HiveGiraphRunner with dependencies
Date Fri, 18 Jan 2013 05:12:32 GMT
Yeah, this is where things get a bit tricky.  You'll have to experiment
with what works for you, but we are using Hive to launch the job with
the jar.sh script.  This gets the environment straight from the Hive side.

jar_help () {
   echo "Used for applications that require Hadoop and Hive classpath
and environment."
   echo "./hive --service jar <yourjar> <yourclass> HIVE_OPTS <your_args>"
}

Avery