giraph-user mailing list archives

From "Tu, Min" <m...@paypal.com>
Subject GiraphJob in 0.1 vs 0.2
Date Tue, 22 Jan 2013 20:10:36 GMT
Hi,

This is Min Tu and I have created a POC program using Giraph 0.1 successfully.

Currently I am trying to migrate my program from Giraph 0.1 to 0.2 and facing this issue:

  1.  Using 0.1 giraph, in my code, I used following code to add the input path:
     *   GiraphJob job = new GiraphJob(getConf(), getClass().getName());

FileInputFormat.addInputPath(job, new Path(argArray[0]));

  2.  However, in 0.2 giraph, the GiraphJob is NOT extending the org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.Job
class anymore
  3.  I tried to search the examples package but can not find how to add the input to the
Giraph job.

Please advise.

Thank for your time and effort.

Min