giraph-user mailing list archives

From Rui Sarmento <rui_sarme...@hotmail.com>
Subject FW: Problem Building Apache Giraph Formats
Date Mon, 26 Nov 2012 22:46:17 GMT

Hi,
I'm trying to build giraph and I'm getting this error I don't know how to correct it, maybe
you can help, what are your thoughts about this:

[INFO] Building Apache Giraph Formats 0.2-SNAPSHOT
[WARNING] The POM for org.apache.hadoop:hadoop-core:jar:0.20.1 is missing, no dependency information
availableIt also complains about maven repositories FYI.Thanks in Advance for your help. If
more information is needed I'll be glad to help.Regards,Rui