I think maybe the problem is the interpretation of the printout, which looks like it includes the out-edge ID's and values as well as the vertex value. I think the first two numbers in each outer bracket are the ID and VALUE (I and V generic types from application code) you want to read, the other stuff should be just as it was in the input as those are (I think) edge id's and values (E generic type from you Vertex application code)

So the V (the 2nd value in the outer brackets for each printed line) should be the cost to get to your Source vertex from that vertex.

If not, I need to look back at the IO Format and the example code, I'm just guessing based on memory.