giraph-user mailing list archives

From Eli Reisman <apache.mail...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: High-level questions about the ShortestPathsBenchmark example that ships with Giraph
Date Thu, 11 Oct 2012 16:56:11 GMT
The docs on the website need updating, and yes I have been meaning to sit
down and some of that, especially some of the examples. I know this
question was asked and answered in an email last summer, but perhaps it was
not on the mailing list...Sorry, that was the guess that sounded familiar.
Let me take a look at the code. It isn't a benchmark I have run too often.

Anyone else know off the top of their head? I think Claudio runs this one
in the disk spill work he's doing? But yes, when we have an answer (duh)
thats something to put into the docs for sure. Sorry about the confusion.