giraph-user mailing list archives

From rodrigo zerbini <rodrigo.zerb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Newbie problem - I can't run the Shortest Paths Example
Date Thu, 27 Sep 2012 20:12:12 GMT
You're right, Eli. However, it didn't work:

hadoop jar hadoop jar
giraph-0.2-SNAPSHOT-for-hadoop-0.20.203.0-jar-with-dependencies.jar
org.apache.giraph.examples.SimpleShortestPathsVertex
shortestPathsInputGraph shortestPathsOutputGraph 0 3

Exception in thread "main" java.io.IOException: Error opening job jar:
hadoop
Caused by: java.util.zip.ZipException: error in opening zip file
    at java.util.zip.ZipFile.<init>(ZipFile.java:127)
    at java.util.jar.JarFile.<init>(JarFile.java:135)
    at java.util.jar.JarFile.<init>(JarFile.java:72)

Do you know how could I fix this error in opening zip file?